Welcome to I Want To Be Fit

News regarding the website, site changes, staff appointments etc.
Michael
Site Admin

Welcome to I Want To Be Fit

Post by Michael » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:11 pm

I am hoping this forum becomes a great resource for the constant weight battle for a lot of people in the UK and across the world. I myself struggle to keep the weight off and I can easily eat a multi bag of crisps in one sitting. I have struggled with weight gain for a few years now. I got to just above 16 stone at my heaviest and i'm nearly there again, give or take a pound. So i'm dedicated to hopefully lose the weight sensibly in 2019, then to keep the weight off for the future. I'm getting married in 2022 (Yes I know its a long time away) but it will soon be here and I don't want to look overweight for the special day.

My girlfriend is in the same situation as me and we don't help each other out when it comes to ordering takeaways as we can't be bothered to cook from fresh! So with her help and the help from the forum (Once people start using it) this will hopefully be a turning point for my battle of weight gain!

Thank you for viewing the forums and I do hope you sign up and contribute to the forum on a weekly / daily basis.